I thought I was a totally open minded mother until I heard Amy Shalet speak at a conference about her research… After that presentation everything changed and for the better. I have a 23-year-old daughter and 16-year-old son. I feel sure they both feel able to talk through the good and bad times because I let them.
Thank you Amy for helping me be a better parent.
Upcoming Speaking Events
- February 25: Dr. Radio Guest
- March 8: Sexual Health Across the Lifespan Conference, Denver, CO
- March 20: University of Michigan, An Arbor, MI
- December 10: University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- December 14: Rutgers-WPF Utrecht, Netherlands
- November 1: British Sociology Association, London, UK
- November 15-16: National University of Ireland Maynooth, Ireland
- October 26: Linnaeus University, Vaxjo Sweden
- October 12: Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- October 11: Brandeis University, Boston, MA
- October 3: College of the Holy Cross, Worcester MA
- August 27: Roxbury Latin School, Boston, MA
- August 16: Crossing Boundaries Conference, Denver, CO
Your presentation was fabulous and a highlight for me! I just shared your new ABC paradigm and your research with my residents, who were very receptive!
Kathleen Mammel, MD, FSAHM, FAAP
To Schedule an Event